Solar for your home
We're GreenSpark Solar, your trusted clean energy partner. We’re still the same loyal folks dedicated to the community and environment for over 20 years.
The sun is awesome. In just one hour, it shines enough energy on Earth to meet our planet’s energy demands for an entire year. With GreenSpark Solar, you can harness this clean, abundant energy to power your home for less than what you’re paying for electricity now. Save money, save energy, and help create a better balance with our planet.
Clean, local energy you can rely on. Meaningful cost savings you count on. Join us as we change the way Rochester and surrounding areas think about where their electricity comes from.
How it Works
Questions? We've got you covered.
You work hard for your money, and we work hard to help you save it.
Don’t worry – going solar doesn’t have to be expensive. As a matter of fact, it’s not. In addition to some pretty sweet tax credits and grants for going solar, federal, state, and local incentives drive the cost of going solar way, way down, where it belongs. So while electricity costs from the utility continue to rise over time, your solar costs will stay flat from the time you sign your contract until it’s paid off in full. After that, it’s free. Bam.
While it’s true that the cost of your home’s solar system all depends on its size, your location, and what incentives you qualify for, rest assured that GreenSpark Solar will find a way to make solar work for you.
With GreenSpark Solar, getting financed for a solar system is a straightforward, simple, and easy process. We pride ourselves on being super transparent, which means no gimmicks, no tricks, no hoops or loops to jump through or figure out. We handle everything for you, working closely with local financial institutions to get you financed on terms that fit your budget. We offer a variety of convenient and flexible financing options to meet your needs.
When it comes to making solar a reality for homeowners, we mean business. If you can afford to pay your electric bill – better yet – if you’re tired of paying way too much for electricity, then you can afford to go solar. It’s that simple.
Where you decide to install your solar system depends on what works best for you. With more than 15 years of experience in solar energy, GreenSpark Solar can help you determine what solar solution generates the most energy and saves you the most money.
We told you we were serious about creating accessible, cost-effective clean energy options. If you have an electric bill, we have a way for you to go solar and save money and the environment. Learn more about the variety of residential solar installations we offer.
We’re glad you asked, and we’re happy to break it down for you. This is where it gets good, because there are so many awesome benefits of going solar.
- Drastic reduction or even elimination of your electric bill Keep your hard-earned money in your pocket where it belongs instead of throwing a lot of it to the utility company. The equipment involved in your solar energy system comes with a 25 year warranty and the life of the system will last well beyond those first 25 years, which means big savings year after year…well, you get the idea.
- Protection against volatile energy costs The only thing that should be rising is the amount of money in your bank account, not your utility rates. Solar helps to offset the steadily rising cost of electricity, creating a greater sense of predictability and financial stability. In other words, as electric costs change, your solar costs remain flat – forever. All you have to do is watch your savings grow.
- Support for our local economy We’re committed to making The Greater Rochester Area a better place, and going solar with GreenSpark Solar does just that. The solar industry provides a large number of sustainable jobs for our region that pay a livable wage. And because many solar jobs can’t be outsourced, going solar also boosts the U.S. economy as a whole.
- Energy independence Every day, the Sun blasts the Earth with an incredible amount of clean energy, and harnessing its power is a major part of achieving energy independence in our communities. Increasing our capacity to harness the sun’s energy means protection against fluctuating energy costs.
- Environmental Preservation This kind of goes without saying, but we’re going to keep on saying it. Solar energy has obvious environment benefits, and you don’t have to be a seasoned eco-warrior to recognize or appreciate them. Reducing your carbon footprint means a cleaner, healthier environment now and in the future. A home solar energy system can eliminate tons of annual carbon emissions. When everyone does their part to reduce their environmental impact, we all win.